Congratulations to the 2022 cohort of Level II Adjunct Faculty!
These faculty members completed the Reflective Educator Graduate Equivalency Course during the summer semester and developed a comprehensive ePortfolio documenting their reflective practices, college service, and professional development that was reviewed by a committee of peers.
A total of 11 adjunct faculty were awarded the Level II designation in this cohort, representing six divisions and nine departments.
- Faiza Asghar, Chemistry
- Michelle Bauer, Phlebotomy
- Chris Candelas, Student Development
- Kathleen Haines-Finley, Fashion Studies
- Eloise Heinrich, Art
- Mallory Manning, Library Services
- Bruce Morris Jr., Law Enforcement and Justice Administration
- Ruth Moser, Biology
- Eric Tellschow, Law Enforcement and Justice Administration
- Kristen Voss, English as a Second Language/Linguistics
- Kristen Walk, Art
Congratulations again and thank you for your commitment to student success at Harper College.
To learn more about the Level II Adjunct Faculty Engagement Program, please visit the Level II program webpage.
Interested in applying for the Level II program? Details and information regarding the next application cycle for the program will be posted on the Level II program webpage when they are available (note: the application cycle usually begins early in the spring semester – January/February).