Harper’s 2nd Annual Tech Week is four days of drop-in workshops, presentations, webinars, and open houses celebrating technology and innovation at Harper and the community it serves. There are sessions for everyone. Download the full Tech Week & Tech Expo schedule.
Tech Week: February 18 – 21
- The lightboard & Swivl are easy-to-use, innovative recording tools for lectures or presentations and are available in the Academy. Drop in to see examples and try them out!
- Get drop-in assistance on OneDrive file transfer in Building F, Room F337 all week long.
- Learn about collaborative tech, open pedagogies, and innovative OER with guest presenters from Texas State University, Colgate University, and Harper employee panelists Kimberly Fournier, Amy Kaminski, Kirsten Matthews, Kimberley Polly, and Joe Wachter.
- Get in touch with your inner creator at the Makerspace and Library Make Shop open houses.
… and much more. See the full list of topics and schedule.
Tech Expo: Tuesday, February 18, 2 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Would you like to:
- Finally get your digital photos organized?
- Create videos for the classroom or home on a shoestring?
- Better understand our Generation Z students?
- Learn how to download an app of your smartphone, back up your photos to the cloud, use Hulu, Netflix, or Hoopla?
- …learn more – see the full list of topics.
Join fellow Harper employees at the 10th Annual Tech Expo on Tuesday, February 18 from 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. in Building F, Room F317. Visit more than 25 stations where faculty, staff, and community experts will share new technologies for work, home, and classroom. Open to all Harper employees – drop in anytime during this three-hour event! Add Tech Expo to your calendar.
Electronics and Battery Recycling: February 18 – 21
Sponsored by Information Technology, Sustainability, Academy for Teaching Excellence, and Harper College Library