During the Spring 2017 semester, a group of faculty members participated in training sessions to become Harper online/blended course design reviewers. By the end of the training, participants were able to describe the Open SUNY Course Quality Review (OSCQR) rubric and process, and successfully review a distance course, providing clear feedback on the 50 standards included in the rubric.
Please congratulate the following faculty members who all completed the training, and who have also agreed to participate as peer course design reviewers in the future:
- Dave Braunschweig, Career & Technical Programs (Computer Information Systems)
- Stephanie Horton, Liberal Arts (English)
- Cindy Miller, Career & Technical Programs (Computer Information Systems)
- Pardess Mitchell, Math & Science (Kinesiology & Health Education)
- Elizabeth Pagenkopf, Health Careers (Nursing)
- Tedd Prater, Career & Technical Programs (Web)
- Dominique Svarc, Business & Social Science (Accounting)
Are you interested in learning more about becoming an OSCQR Peer Reviewer? Please contact Jenny Henrikson, Instructional & Distance Education Design Specialist, at 847.925.6724, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Still new to OSCQR? Join us at our Fall 2017 Faculty/Staff Orientation Week session to learn how Harper utilized OSCQR last year and how we plan to utilize OSCQR this academic year. View event details and add to calendar.