Engaging Instruction in the College Classroom
Our Community of Practice interest is to research the topic of “engaging teaching techniques in the classroom.” Our focus will be on developing innovative practices that are student-centered with specific attention to incorporating pop-culture and current events into lesson plans.
- Robert Allare, Business & Social Science
- Ana Maria Contreras, Liberal Arts
- Kimberly Ferris, Health Careers
- Monica Koziol, Business & Social Science
- Tedd Prater, Career & Technical Programs
- Mary Ann Schaefer, Health Careers