Here are 10 tips and tricks you can start using in your Blackboard course today:
- Customize your course menu. 0:06
- Add a banner to your course. 2:11
- Include a course link in an announcement. 2:50
- Set announcements or course materials on a timed release. 3:58
- Insert a YouTube video into your course. 6:19
- Send emails to members of your course through Blackboard. 8:55
- Use adaptive release to direct student progress. 10:17
- Allow students to subscribe to discussion forums and threads. 11:55
- Use grading color codes in the grade book. 15:08
- Use the snipping tool in Windows to capture images. 16:44
These were demonstrated in the Teaching Online Successfully working lab on 10/4/2016.
Questions? Please contact the Academy at 847.925.6174, firstname.lastname@example.org.