This workshop will demonstrate technology tools that can be used to promote student-to-student and student-to-instructor connections in a remote learning environment. The session will cover the “why” of using a tool and follow with a demonstration of its use in Blackboard from both the instructor and student perspective. At the conclusion of the session, faculty will be provided with a resource guide to help them choose and implement the tools that will help foster connections in their online course.
- Date: Tuesday, October 6, 2020
- Time: 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Location: Webex
- Facilitators: Melissa Baysingar, Instructional Design Specialist and Janet Woods, Instructional Technology Specialist
- CEUs: 0.2 – After attending the session or viewing the recording, please complete this personal action plan by December 11, 2020 to receive CEUs.
- Watch the workshop recording
- Resource Guide
- Presentation slides: PDF, PowerPoint
- Web Conferencing – Which Tool Should I Use?
- Goosechase EDU
Questions? Please contact the Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org.