The Adjunct Faculty Teaching & Learning Conference is a great way for all adjunct faculty to connect with Harper College, colleagues, and the Academy for Teaching Excellence.
This year’s conference will focus on mental bandwidth and feature keynote speaker Dr. Tina Bhargava, Associate Professor, Kent State University. The breakout sessions include:
- Carrying the (Cognitive) Load for Students: Josh Sunderbruch, Professor, English
- Choosing Technology Without Losing Your Mind: Janet Woods, Instructional Technology Specialist, Academy
- What Really Matters? Bandwidth Demands & Well-Being: Dr. Tina Bhargava, Associate Professor, Kent State University
View a detailed agenda of the conference including keynote and breakout session descriptions.
- Date: Friday, September 27, 2019
- Time: 12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Location: Wojcik Conference Center
The conference will directly follow the 11th Annual Assessment Conference & Share Fair that is taking place in the Wojcik Conference Center from 8 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. the same day. If your schedule allows, we encourage you to attend both for a full day of professional development. You must register separately for the Assessment Conference, so watch for more details and a link to register, coming soon.
We hope you’ll join us for these fun, no-cost professional development opportunities, conveniently located right on campus!
Questions? Please contact the Academy at 847.925.6174, firstname.lastname@example.org.