Spring 2021 Faculty/Staff Orientation Week is Monday, January 11 – Friday, January 15. The schedule is now available!
View the full schedule (log in to HIP with your Harper credentials to view). The column on the right side of the page has a Word and a PDF version of the schedule, as well as information about how to join a session and how to add a session to your Outlook 365 calendar.
Some highlights include:
- President’s Addresses (1/13 & 1/14)
- What’s Working with Student Support: Success Services and Service Updates (1/13)
- Incorporating Games and Play into Online Classes (1/13)
- Become an Ally Advocate: Improve the Accessibility of Course Materials with Ally for Blackboard (1/13)
- Blackboard & Online Instruction Drop-in Support (1/13)
- All Faculty Meet with the Provost (1/14)
- Diminish the Distance: Conference and Connect (1/15)
- Expanding Support for Open Educational Resources (1/15)
- Library Drop-in Support (1/15)
…and many more! View the full schedule (log in to HIP with your Harper credentials to view).
We look forward to seeing you virtually during Orientation Week!