- Had a question about online teaching and didn’t know who to ask?
- Wanted to share an idea with other faculty members?
- Wanted to have conversations with fellow Harper faculty about teaching online?
- Been curious to learn more from each other?
We are excited to announce that the Academy for Teaching Excellence has launched an Online Instruction Forum for Harper faculty. The Online Instruction Forum is part of Harper’s Yammer communities. Yammer is a social platform within Office 365 that gives Harper staff and faculty a secure and convenient way to communicate and collaborate. The ability to communicate, collaborate, and share ideas is integral to the success of transitioning to online teaching. By building this community using Yammer, we can now work together, better than ever before.
How to join the Online Instruction Forum in Yammer:
- Click on this link to go to Yammer.
- If prompted, login with your Harper email address and password.
- This should take you to the Online Instruction Forum page in Yammer. If you end up on a different page, type “Online Instruction Forum” in the search bar on the left. From the search results you will need to click “Groups” to find the forum.
- On the Online Instruction Forum page, click “Join” in the upper right corner.
- Watch this video for a quick overview on how to use the Online Instruction Forum in Yammer.
When you join the group, you will see that we have posted some starter topics that may be of interest to you. We would greatly appreciate it if you could participate in the board as soon as you have time so that we can help this forum grow as a supportive community for faculty. See you on Yammer!