Applying Equity Matrix (AEMy)
This is the Applying Equity Matrix, also known as AEMy. AEMy details practices in course design and facilitation that help support students.
You can explore AEMy in several ways:
- By category
- By complexity
- By course component
What would you like AEMy to teach you about today?
- Teaching practices supporting accessibility
- Teaching practices that amplify belonging
- Teaching practices that increase student engagement
- Flexible teaching practices
- Humanizing teaching practices
- Transparent teaching practices
We accept feedback on this tool, such as recommendations for additional practices and line edits. You can provide feedback via this form. If you have issues with the form, please contact the Academy for Teaching Excellence.
This tool was built using SoftChalk, which allows you to author accessible content. If you are a Harper College instructor interested in authoring open educational resources (OER), you can contact the Academy for Teaching Excellence for assistance.