Shared by Harper College Community Education
Harper College is a recipient of the OSHA Susan Harwood grant which has allowed for the College to develop and offer free Workplace Safety classes to our community. We would like to share that these classes are also available, at no cost, to our students.
The courses are aligned to construction, manufacturing, hospitality, and healthcare careers: view courses. Select courses also offered in Spanish.
- Teaches the importance of safety while on the job or at the workplace.
- Allows students the opportunity to explore a career in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Courses are available in a live online format but can also be conducted in your classroom!
- Upon successful completion, students receive a Digital Badge or Micro-Credential.
- Share the harpercollege.edu/safety link with your students so they can register for whichever course they wish to pursue.
- Coordinate an in-class training session by contacting Pete Almeida at 847.925.6023, or email email@example.com.
- Attend an upcoming Information Session, RSVP Here.
To learn more, sign up for a Virtual Information Session or go to https://www.harpercollege.edu/safety.