Back by popular demand! To improve course dropout rates, Odessa College sought the common thread between courses with the greatest student success. They uncovered four simple practices that increase connection to students and promotes student success.
This workshop explores the “4 Connections” revealed in Odessa’s research and explores practical methods and tools for applying them in your own classroom.
- Facilitator: Melissa Baysingar, Instructional Design Specialist
- Four sessions to choose from:
- Thursday, April 5, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday, April 6, 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, April 10, 12 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 11, 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
All workshops will be held in the NEW Academy space: Building F, Room F320.
Questions? Please contact the Academy at 847.925.6174, firstname.lastname@example.org.