This webinar demonstrated technology tools that can be used to promote student-to-student and student-to-instructor connections in a remote learning environment. The session covered the “why” of using a tool and followed with a demonstration of its use in Blackboard from both the instructor and student perspective. A resource guide and web conferencing guide are also provided to help faculty choose and implement the tools that will help foster connections in their online course.
- Watch the webinar recording
- Presentation slides: PowerPoint, PDF
- View the resource guide
- View the web conferencing guide
- Date: Thursday, June 25, 2020
- Time: 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Location: Online
- Melissa Baysingar, Instructional Design Specialist
- Janet Woods, Instructional Technology Specialist
- CEUs: Complete this personal action plan by August 7, 2020 to receive 0.2 CEUs after attending the webinar or viewing the recording
Questions? Please contact the Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org.