There are many ways to organize content in your online course, such as by module, folder, or week. In this workshop you will learn how to use different techniques to organize your content in a way that is intuitive for your students to navigate and can make your life easier as an instructor. Exemplar courses will be shared from Harper faculty for inspiration.
- Facilitator: Karen Herold, Instructional Technology Assistant
- Two sessions to choose from:
- Tuesday, April 9, 12 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 12, 9:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Location: Building F, Room F319
- CEUs: 0.2
- Register Now
Questions? Please contact the Academy at 847.925.6174, firstname.lastname@example.org.