GoReact is a tool that allows students to record or upload videos right into Blackboard, which you can then watch and give time-stamped text, audio, or video feedback. This is a fantastic tool for video/audio responses to prompts, student/group presentations, language/pronunciation practice, skills demonstration, and more.
In this workshop, you will hear about a variety of ways Harper faculty are already using GoReact, and will learn how to easily set up, collect and grade GoReact assignments within Blackboard. At the end of the workshop, you will get to try setting up, reviewing, and grading an assignment in a practice Blackboard shell.
- Three sessions to choose from:
- Tuesday, September 14, 2021 from 1 – 2:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 15, 2021 from 5 – 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, September 16, 2021 from 10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Location: Webex
- Facilitator: Melissa Baysingar, Instructional Design Specialist
- CEUs: 0.15 – After attending or viewing the recording, please complete this personal action plan by December 3, 2021 to receive CEUs.
Questions? Please contact the Academy at email@example.com.