Google Assignments is an integration between Blackboard and Google Docs which allows instructors to distribute a Google assignment and grade student work all from within Blackboard.
In this workshop you will learn how to setup a Google Assignment in Blackboard and provide additional collaboration opportunities for students within Harper’s Google Workspace.
- Date: Friday, March 4, 2022
- Time: 1 – 2 p.m.
- Location: Webex
- Facilitator: Janet Woods, Instructional Technology Coordinator
- CEUs: 0.1 CEUs will only be awarded for those in attendance in Webex
- Workshop recording
- Login tips for using your Harper Google Workspace account
- Getting Started with Google Assignments
- Grading Google Assignments
Questions? Please contact the Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org.