Are you and your students struggling to stay motivated in our new online environment? Join the Teaching with Games Community of Practice (CoP) to learn how to incorporate games and play into your classes to improve motivation and inject joy and fun into the learning experience. Members of the CoP will present several examples of games that can be adapted for use in a broad range of disciplines.
- Date: Wednesday, January 13, 2021
- Time: 11 a.m. – 11:50 a.m.
- Location: Webex
- Facilitators: Teaching With Games Community of Practice
- CEUs: 0.1 – After attending or viewing the recording, please complete this personal action plan by May 7, 2021 to receive CEUs.
- No Registration Required, see the Spring 2021 Faculty/Staff Orientation Week Schedule for session link.
Questions? Please contact the Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org.