Shared by the Learning Assessment Committee
Keynote Speaker Announced!
We are pleased to announce that the 14th Annual Assessment Conference and Share Fair will be held in person and will feature higher education and assessment expert, Dr. Natasha Jankowski!
Dr. Jankowski is a Senior Fellow for community colleges at Strada Education Network, and lecturer for New England College and Endicott College. She is the former Executive Director of the National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment (NILOA) and previously served as graduate program coordinator and research associate professor at University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.
Dr. Jankowski will share her perspective on the past several years of pandemic learning and what it means for the needs of incoming or returning students. A way forward will be presented to ensure equity and excellence in support of students without overburdening faculty and staff.
- Keynote Session: “Reset to Re-engage: Assessment for Community Building” presented by Dr. Jankowski
- Workshop: “Assignment Design for Student Learning and Success” presented by Dr. Jankowski
- Additional sessions on assessment presented by Harper faculty and staff
- Date: Friday, September 30, 2022
- Time: 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Location: Wojcik Conference Center (in person)
- Add to calendar
Please save the date now; register later (registration required in Fall 2022).
Become a Presenter!
The Learning Assessment Committee is looking for faculty members who have a success story to share at the 14th Annual Assessment Conference and Share Fair! This is an excellent professional development opportunity!
- Poster Presenter: The poster session is back! Create a poster individually or with your team and share your story informally while talking one-on-one with colleagues. This is a great way to highlight your success and present your work in a casual and relaxed environment.
- Session Presenter: Concurrent sessions are also back! Conduct a 45-minute session in a format that you are comfortable with. Deliver a PowerPoint presentation formally or conduct a panel discussion with your department. Choose the format that works for you to highlight your progress and share your story.