Making the transition to online instruction? Get up to speed fast! Watch a recording of one of the Essential Online Skills sessions hosted by the Academy for Teaching Excellence. The session focuses on essential Blackboard and Collaborate (live, virtual lecture) skills and is divided into four parts for your convenience.
Essential Online Skills Session Recording:
- Part 1: Expectations & Blackboard Shell Intro
- Part 2: Creating & Grading Assignments
- Part 3: Creating, Deploying, & Grading Tests
- Part 4: Blackboard Collaborate Ultra Intro
Recordings of Virtual Sessions:
- Wednesday, March 18, 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, March 18, 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Thursday, March 19, 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
For more resources with Blackboard and other tools that support online instruction, visit the Planning for a Rapid Transition to Online Instruction webpage.