Assessments, including assignments, tests, and informal knowledge checks, allow instructors to measure student learning in their classes. Many traditional assessments focus on auditing students’ knowledge, rather than enabling students to apply and expand their understanding of course material. This workshop introduces the concept of educative assessment and gives participants a chance to transform an assessment into a more authentic and educative learning experience. Participants are encouraged to come to the workshop with a course assignment or test they would like to rework.
- Two sessions to choose from:
- Tuesday, April 6, 2021, 1 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Friday, April 16, 2021, 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Location: Webex
- Facilitator: Rob Hill, Inclusive Instructional Design Specialist
- CEUs: 0.1 – After attending or viewing the recording, please complete this personal action plan by May 7, 2021 to receive CEUs.
- Registration Required: Register for April 6 or register for April 16.
Questions? Please contact the Academy at email@example.com.