Congratulations to the 2021 cohort of Level II Adjunct Faculty!
These faculty members completed the Reflective Educator Graduate Equivalency Course during the summer semester and developed a comprehensive ePortfolio documenting their reflective practices, college service, and professional development that was reviewed by a committee of peers.
A total of 17 adjunct faculty were awarded the Level II designation in this cohort, representing 5 divisions and 13 departments.
- Peter Aglinskas, Music
- Christy Carter, Communication Arts
- Samira Chaker, Economics
- Laurie Cox, Psychology
- Douglas DePalma, English
- Safoora Fatima, Computer Science
- Martinez E-B Garcias, Art
- Cynthia Henderson, English
- Amy Kaminski, Computer Information Systems
- Michael Lehman, Architectural Studies/Interior Design
- Jie Lu, English
- Brianne Mangione, Kinesiology/Health Education
- Nancy Marquez, Graphic Arts Technology/Web
- Lisa Penz, Accounting
- Archana Sunder Raj, Economics
- Anthony Wisniewski, English/Humanities/Philosophy
- Monica Wojnicki, Health Science Core
Congratulations again and thank you for your commitment to student success at Harper College.
To learn more about the Level II Adjunct Faculty Engagement Program, please visit the Level II program webpage.
Interested in applying? Details and information regarding the next application cycle for the program will be posted on the Level II program webpage when they are available (note: the application cycle usually begins early in the spring semester – January/February).