Congratulations to the 2020 cohort of Level II Adjunct Faculty!
These faculty members completed the Reflective Educator Graduate Equivalency Course during the summer semester and developed a comprehensive ePortfolio documenting their reflective practices, college service, and professional development that was reviewed by a committee of peers.
A total of nine adjunct faculty were awarded the Level II designation in this cohort, representing four divisions and eight departments.
- Kristin Allen, Library Services
- Rachael Costello, Nutrition
- Sarah Hunter, English as a Second Language/Linguistics
- Jolanta Jaskolowska, Philosophy
- Michael Mago, Accounting
- Lauri Marmorstone, Early Childhood Education
- Timothy Sattley, Business Administration
- Charmian Tashjian, Music
- J.T. White, Business Administration
Details and information regarding the next application cycle for the Level II Adjunct Faculty Engagement Program will be posted on the Level II program webpage when they are available.