Congratulations to the 2019 cohort of Level II Adjunct Faculty!
These faculty members completed a Reflective Educator GEC during the summer semester and developed a comprehensive ePortfolio documenting their reflective practices, college service, and professional development that was reviewed and approved by a committee.
A total of 19 adjunct faculty were awarded the Level II designation in this cohort, representing six divisions and 12 departments.
- Lisa Bieneman, Mathematics
- Karl Buschmann, Business Administration
- Jasmine Coleman, Chemistry
- Ana Contreras, English
- Christopher Donnelly, Biology
- Michelle Frack, Biology
- James Heyland, Computer Information Systems
- Margaret Hickey-Marco, Paralegal Studies
- Mary Horstman, Nursing
- Jennifer Merritt, Computer Information Systems
- Jamie Nolan, Business Administration
- Sharon Page, Business Administration
- Tedd Prater, Graphic Arts Technology/Web
- Emily Reabe, Student Development
- Marcus Reznicek, History
- Robert Russ, Business Administration
- David Schaffer, Philosophy
- Amanda Smothers, English
- Mary van Opstal, Chemistry
The next application cycle for the Level II Adjunct Faculty Engagement Program is planned to begin in Spring 2020. Learn more about the program here: http://harper-academy.net/level-ii-adjunct-faculty-engagement-program/.