In this new, online environment, it is more important than ever that students and faculty take advantage of opportunities to communicate with one another, give and receive feedback, and work to ensure the voices of all students are heard. The Guided Mid-Semester Survey process provides this opportunity.
Participants in this workshop will learn strategies for administering an effective online mid-term survey, finding themes in the results, and using peer-coaching strategies to help interpret and act on the findings within the semester.
Interested workshop participants will work in pairs to complete the Guided Mid-Semester Survey process in a Spring 2021 class of their choice. CEUs will be awarded for completing the workshop plus all post-workshop activities.
- Two sessions to choose from:
- Tuesday, February 9, 2021, 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 10, 2021, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Location: Webex
- Facilitators: Melissa Baysingar, Instructional Design Specialist; Mike Bates, Dean, Teaching, Learning, and Distance Education; and Stephanie Whalen, Academy Chair
- CEUs: 0.4 – CEUs will be awarded for completing the workshop plus all post-workshop activities prior to April 30, 2021.
- Registration Required: Register for February 9 or register for February 10.
Questions? Please contact the Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org.