Join or Start a Community of Practice
Join a Community of Practice
The Communities of Practice below are currently seeking members to participate in their communities:
- Reflections on Student Success
- Grit, Growth Mindset & Metacognition
- Sustainability Projects in the Classroom
- Authentic Assignments to Simulate Professional Experiences
- Learning Assessment
- Universal Design for Learning
Please fill out a brief application using the button below.
Start a Community of Practice
If you are interested in starting your own CoP, fill out a proposal to create a new Community of Practice. Ideally, a CoP will have 6-8 members. You are encouraged to recruit members prior to submitting the proposal; however, the Academy can provide assistance with recruiting if needed. After you complete the proposal below, the Academy Chair will contact you to set up a meeting to discuss next steps.