To ensure that all students can access and learn appropriately from online instructional content and materials, including multimedia and videos, the access to transcripts and captioned videos is essential. This Academy for Teaching Excellence workshop will explore methods for how to create your own captions and transcripts for your instructional materials.
- Two sessions to choose from:
- Tuesday, February 23, 2021, 4 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Friday, March 5, 2021, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Location: Webex
- Facilitator: Christopher Dobson, Instructional Multimedia Developer
- CEUs: 0.1 – After attending or viewing the recording, please complete this personal action plan by May 7, 2021 to receive CEUs.
- Registration Required: Register for February 23 or register for March 5.
Questions? Please contact the Academy at firstname.lastname@example.org.