Submitted by the Learning Assessment Committee
- Thoughtful thinkers
- Courageous communicators
- Passionate personnel
We are looking for a few select individuals to be a part of the FY2020 Communications Work Group. Responsibilities include:
- Review the results of the FY2019 Communications Assessment.
- Attend Work Group meetings, approximately once per month.
- Share your ideas to improve students’ written communication skills.
What are the benefits of being involved?
- This is your opportunity to help drive change at the institutional level.
- This is your chance to be heard.
- This is your time to increase student success.