Blackboard Collaborate Ultra is a real-time video conferencing tool designed specifically for education. With its comprehensive tools and capabilities, you can engage in a virtual classroom as if it were face-to-face. Faculty and students meet in an online space using features such as video and/or audio chat, whiteboard, slideshow, and screen sharing. Blackboard Collaborate Ultra is accessible from a desktop, laptop, and iOS/Android phones and tablets. In this workshop you will get an opportunity to explore the tool and see how you can use it in your classroom.
- Two sessions to choose from:
- Tuesday, March 3, 2020, 4 p.m. – 6 p.m. (this event has been cancelled)
- Thursday, April 16, 2020, 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. (this event has been cancelled)
- Location: Building F, Room F319
- Facilitator: Karen Herold, Learning Management System Administrator
- CEUs: 0.2
Questions? Please contact the Academy at 847.925.6174, firstname.lastname@example.org.