As you may know, a new accessibility tool called Ally has recently become available in all Blackboard courses. To support faculty during the first semester of access to Ally, an Accessibility Expert from Blackboard is offering an instructor training designed to provide an overview of Ally’s functionality, common accessibility issues, and tips and tricks to help fix those issues. However, there will be a special emphasis on more advanced content remediation strategies, touching on how to handle STEM content.
This training opportunity is limited to 15 participants so be sure to register early!
- Date: Friday, October 1, 2021
- Time: 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Location: Blackboard Collaborate
- Facilitators: Krista Greear, Ally expert from Blackboard and Janet Woods, Instructional Technology Specialist
- CEUs: 0.2 CEUs will be awarded for attending this workshop (recording will not be available).
- Registration Required (limited to 15 attendees)
Questions? Please contact the Academy at email@example.com.