Submitted by the Learning Assessment Committee
Are you looking for more resources as you continue to teach remotely?
The National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment (NILOA) has compiled a list of resources that you can peruse.
- Equity and Inclusivity
- Assessment Resources
- Accreditation Guidance
- Resources for Students
- Surviving COVID-19: A #Real College Guide for Students
- Online discussion tips for students
- Online Convenings
- General Resources
- Institutional Resources and Examples
- Pedagogy and Course Design Online
- Technology Considerations & Internet Access
You can also share what’s worked for you as the list will continually be updated.
View the Resources: Making the Move to Online Courses: Resources to Inform Teaching and Learning