Join us for the 13th Annual Assessment Conference and Share Fair to find out more about how assessment can improve student learning.
- Date: Friday, September 24, 2021
- Time: 9 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.
- Location: Webex
- CEUs: up to 0.35
- View the session descriptions (and save to your calendar)
- Registration is not required
- 9-10:20 a.m. Keynote Session: “Practical Strategies for Improving Engagement and Equitable Learning Online” presented by Flower Darby
- 10:45-11:30 a.m. Workshop: “Deeper Dive: Effective Assessment Approaches Online” presented by Flower Darby
- 12-12:45 p.m. Session 1: “Panel and Discussion: Learning Remotely Together” presented by Patty Bruner, Raeghan Graessle, Michael Horton, Luisel Lemkau, Jonathan Loos, Cari Paterno, Joshua Sunderbruch, and Deann Surdo
- 1-1:45 p.m. Session 2: “General Education Assessment Update” presented by Julie Ellefson, Michael Horton, Jen Lau-Bond, and Deann Surdo
This professional development opportunity is open to faculty and staff. Registration is NOT required. Attend one more sessions to earn CEUs and also have a chance to win a digital copy of Online Teaching at Its Best: Merging Instructional Design with Teaching and Learning Research, authored by Linda B. Nilson and Ludwika A. Goodson.