Registration is now open for the 14th Annual Assessment Conference & Share Fair! We are excited to be back in-person, and we hope you can join us for this engaging professional development event! Attendees can earn up to 0.4 CEUs.
- Date: Friday, September 30, 2022
- Time: 8 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Location: Wojcik Conference Center (in-person)
8 – 8:45 a.m. Poster Session and Breakfast
Visit the various posters presented by your colleagues, earn raffle tickets, and learn something new!
8:45 – 10:30 a.m. Keynote address, “Reset to Re-engage: Assessment for Community Building”
Dr. Natasha Jankowski will share her perspective on the past several years of pandemic learning and what it means for the needs of incoming or returning students. A way forward will be presented to ensure equity and excellence in support of students without overburdening faculty and staff.
10:40 a.m. – 12:20 p.m. Breakout Sessions (45 minutes each)
In addition to a workshop offered by Dr. Natasha Jankowski, various sessions will be presented by Harper faculty and staff! Choose the sessions you’re interested in, and earn more raffle tickets for each session you attend!
12:20 – 12:30 p.m. Raffle
Raffle prizes will be displayed at the registration desk. Place your raffle tickets in the bags for the prizes you are hoping to win. Be present for the drawing at 12:20 p.m.!
More About Keynote Speaker, Dr. Natasha Jankowski
Higher education and assessment expert, Dr. Natasha Jankowski is a Senior Fellow for community colleges at Strada Education Network, and lecturer for New England College and Endicott College. She is the former Executive Director of the National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment (NILOA) and previously served as graduate program coordinator and research associate professor at University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.
- Dr. Jankowski is the recipient of the Kent State University’s Alumni Award and the Young Alumni Award from the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign.
- Under her leadership, NILOA was the proud recipient of the ACPA Contribution to Higher Education award.
- Dr. Jankowski is a board member for the Council for the Advancement of Standards in Higher Education (CAS).
For more information, please visit the Assessment Conference page on HIP.
A partnership between the Learning Assessment Committee and the Academy for Teaching Excellence