Harper’s Learning Assessment Committee and Academy for Teaching Excellence invite you to submit a presentation proposal and save the date for the 11th Annual Assessment Conference and Share Fair!
What is the Annual Assessment Conference and Share Fair?
- The conference is a professional development opportunity, conveniently located right on campus!
- It’s an opportunity to learn how to better help students succeed!
- It’s engaging, fun, and a great way to network with your colleagues!
Why should I consider presenting?
- “I tried a new teaching technique and my students were able to better understand the concepts.”
- “Our department had a breakthrough! We tried a new teaching strategy and our overall student success rates soared!”
- “I have something that worked and I want to share!”
View the presentation proposal application and submit by Friday, June 28.
Why should I save the date now? (And who should save the date?)
- Saving the date now simply places a hold on your calendar.
- You will be prepared to sign up when registration information is announced in the fall!
- All faculty and staff are welcome!
Save the date on your calendar now! Friday, September 27, 2019, Wojcik Conference Center
What is unique about this year’s conference?
This year’s conference will feature keynote speaker, Dr. Tina Bhargava of Kent State University! With a passion for social justice, this Stanford alum’s expertise includes higher education equity and cognitive demands among marginalized populations. Learn more about Tina Bhargava here!