Would you like to:
- Finally get your digital photos organized?
- Create videos for the classroom or home on a shoestring?
- Better understand our Generation Z students?
- Learn how to download an app of your smartphone, back up your photos to the cloud, use Hulu, Netflix, or Hoopla?
- …learn more – see the full list of topics.
Join fellow Harper employees at the 10th Annual Tech Expo and visit more than 25 stations where faculty, staff, and community experts will share new technologies for work, home, and classroom. Open to all Harper employees – drop in anytime during this 3-hour event!
- Date: Tuesday, February 18, 2020
- Time: 2 p.m. – 5 p.m. (drop in anytime during this 3-hour event!)
- Location: Building F, Room F317
See the full list of topics and presenters, including:
- Live Streaming on Twitch and YouTube: Learn how to set up streaming using free software for the classroom or home.
- Building Equity Into Engagement: Mentimeter is a great tool to create an equitable, engaging environment.
- Podcasting in the College Classroom: Podcasts can empower students to demonstrate their own learning. See how!
- Tech Playground with the iSquad: Visitors from Barrington Middle School will bring EdTech tools that students in Harper’s feeder schools are using to enhance learning.
Add Tech Expo to your calendar. No registration is required – stop by and have fun!
The Tech Expo is part of Harper’s 2nd Annual Tech Week: February 18 – 21, 2020.
Sponsored by Information Technology, Sustainability, Academy for Teaching Excellence, and Harper College Library