The 11th Annual Assessment Conference and Share Fair is only two weeks away! It’s time to register now and earn up to 0.4 CEUs for attending!
8 a.m. – 8:45 a.m. Poster Session and Breakfast
Engage at each of the poster presentations to earn raffle tickets!
- Assessing Global Learning Outcomes
- Harper’s Social Justice Leadership Certificate Program
- Chemistry and Sustainability
- General Education Assessment
- The Importance of Global Citizenship
- Strengthening Dental Hygiene Assessment
- Grit, Growth Mindset, and Metacognition Practices
8:45 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Keynote: Preserving Students’ “Mental Bandwidth” to Increase Equity in Success
Dr. Tina Bhargava, Kent State University, will share her insights into helping students from marginalized populations succeed. By improving students’ mental bandwidth – their mental capacity necessary to learn – we can promote the success of non-majority students and increase equity in opportunities for learning.
Following the keynote, attendees may choose which breakout sessions to attend. Earn additional raffle tickets for each session you attend!
10:40 a.m. – 11:25 a.m. Breakout Session 1 (45 minutes each)
- Assessment Doesn’t Work? Says Who?
- Do You Have Questions About Data? We Have Answers!
- Using Blackboard Collaborate Ultra to Record Student Presentations: Opportunities for Enhanced Assessment
11:35 a.m. – 12:20 p.m. Breakout Session 2 (45 minutes each)
- Action Research Lessons Learned
- Faculty Workshop: What Really Matters? Aligning Bandwidth Demands with Learning Outcomes
12:20 p.m. – 12:30 p.m. Raffle
Raffle prizes will be displayed at the registration desk. Place your raffle tickets in the bags for the prizes you are hoping to win Be present for the drawing at 12:20 p.m.!
For more information, please visit the Assessment Conference page on HIP.
Sponsored by the Learning Assessment Committee and the Academy for Teaching Excellence