Classes will begin soon and now is the time to focus on Student Learning! Join us at these upcoming events this week!
You Have Questions! We Have Answers, Pie, and Prizes!
Tuesday, 8/13/19, 3:30 p.m. – 4:45 p.m., Building X, Room X130 (Add to calendar)
Stop by our stations and we will address YOUR questions including:
- How do I access data about my students?
- What are the results of all those surveys I took last spring?
- Are our students learning what we say they are learning?
- What are IEMs, and where can I learn more?
- What does the community say about Harper?
- How engaged are our students?
- What do we know about Harper graduates?
- What is Harper’s Strategic Planning process and how can I get involved?
- Who do I contact if I have questions or additional data needs?
Open house style – drop in any time to learn, play our sticker hunt game, eat pie, and win prizes!
Hosted by the Planning and Institutional Effectiveness Division (PIE)
Are Our Students Learning What We Say They Should be Learning?
Thursday, 8/15/19, 3:30 p.m. – 4:45 p.m., Building X, Room X130 (Add to calendar)
Join us in conversations about general education assessment and improvement! Highlights include:
- How well do Harper students communicate?
- How can we help improve students’ critical thinking skills?
- Are students’ quantitative skills better than they were in 2016?
Hosted by the Learning Assessment Committee
And remember to save the date for the upcoming Annual Assessment Conference!
Friday, 9/27/19, 8 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., Wojcik Conference Center (Add to calendar)
Conference highlights include: Poster session, keynote session on mental bandwidth, and more!
Visit the Assessment Conference HIP page to learn more. Registration information coming out soon!