Spring 2018 Faculty/Staff Orientation Week is Tuesday, January 9 – Saturday, January 13, 2018. The schedule is now available!
Some highlights include:
- Blackboard Collaborate Faculty Showcase
- The Escape Room Classroom
- How to Find & Enhance Open Educational Resources
- Help One More Student Stay
- Empathy & Rigor: Culture of Care in the Classroom
- The Truth: Unpacking the Alternative Testing Module
- Tech Fest
- Globalizing the Curriculum: How to Add a Global Perspective to Your Classes
- Working With Students on the Autism Spectrum in the College Classroom
- Graphs and Tables are More Than Just Pictures!
- Title IX, HEAT & Student Conduct: Your Questions Answered
- The College’s Vision Statement: A Focus on Our Future
- President’s All Campus Meeting
- Coffee, Tea, and Scones and All Faculty Meeting with the Provost
and so much more! Browse the full schedule.
We look forward to seeing you!