Test & Survey Options
- Test Availability Exceptions—allows instructors to select one or more groups of students and make a number of exceptions to the already established availability settings.
- By setting up rules, you can set the release of progressive feedback to keep test results secure and prevent cheating
- Use to make special testing accommodations when needed
- Give students the benefit of multiple attempts with average of all grades to encourage students to keep reviewing (through the process of taking the test) and applying the knowledge
- Allow students access to correct answers future midterm/finals study only after all testing attempts have been made
More details on Blackboard.com: http://bit.ly/1pXlR4n