If you have additional questions for Dr. Ender or an Executive Council member, please submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Represent! Wear Harper gear on Spirit Day Wednesdays
- One Book, One Harper: Laughs
- Trygve Thoreson Presents Harper College, The First 50 Years
- Harper College 50th Anniversary Committee Presents…Take 5!
- Important Updates from Access and Disability Services (ADS)
- Channel Your Passion for Our Students
- Faculty Spotlight: Kurt Billsten
- Cornerstone Series (Fall 2017)
- What can we learn from comic books that we might use in our teaching?
- Creating an Accessible Learning Environment for Students with Disabilities (GEC)
- Harper Authors Lecture Series: Maggie McKinley
- Comic Books & Visual Literacy in the College Classroom (GEC)
- Save the Date: Assessment Conference and Share Fair
- New Features in Blackboard
- How do you help our students grow?