During the Fall 2017 semester, a group of full-time and adjunct faculty members participated in training sessions to become Harper online/blended course design reviewers. By the end of the training, participants were able to describe the Open SUNY Course Quality Review (OSCQR) rubric and process, and successfully review a distance course, providing clear feedback on the 50 standards included in the rubric.
Please congratulate the following faculty members who all completed the training, and who have also agreed to participate as peer course design reviewers in the future:
- Malathy Chandrasekar, Business & Social Science (Economics)
- Enrique D’Amico, Career & Technical Programs (Computer Information Systems)
- Jonathan Loos, Mathematics & Science (Kinesiology & Health Education)
- George Mochocki, Business & Social Science (Finance, Management, & Marketing)
- Ruth Moser, Mathematics & Science (Biology)
- Jamie Nolan, Business & Social Science (Finance, Management, & Marketing)
- Crystal Peirce, Mathematics & Science (Biology)
- Jessica Whitcomb, Liberal Arts (Spanish)
Are you interested in learning more about becoming an OSCQR Peer Reviewer? Please contact Jenny Henrikson, Instructional & Distance Education Design Specialist, at 847.925.6724, firstname.lastname@example.org.