On October 9, the new and improved MyHarper Portal will launch. Not only does it make it easier for students to access the things they need every day, but it offers a new dashboard-like design for faculty/staff who use the Student Information System (SIS).
New features that faculty and staff will like include:
- Quick links to Starfish, Midterms/Grades and Banner INB/SSB
- Quick view of a student’s academic progress
- Quick view of unread emails
Get a sneak peek of the new MyHarper Portal at one of these open lab sessions in the IT Training Room (Building A, Room A234a):
- Monday, October 2, 9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 3, 2 p.m. – 3 p.m.
- Thursday, October 5, 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Monday, October 9, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Monday, October 9, 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Questions? Please contact the Service Desk at 847.925.4357.