From the Daily Herald… “Complex chemical reactions go on in food constantly from a banana turning brown to the capsaicin in that bowl of vindaloo curry making you sweat. So, will the fact that Joe Wachter spends his days teaching chemistry at Harper College give him an advantage in the Cook of the Week challenge?”
- Constructing Difference: Let’s Talk About Gender, Sex, and Society (GEC)
- It Takes Two: The Advisor/Counselor and You
- Blackboard ePortfolio Workshops
- OSCQR Rubric Workshop (online workshop)
- Creating an Accessible Learning Environment for Students with Disabilities (GEC)
- Lessons from May Day Culture of Care Event
- What do we do with these fascinating assessment results?
- New Service: Video Captioning
- Take 5 to Celebrate!
- Start Smart Updates