From the Daily Herald… “Complex chemical reactions go on in food constantly from a banana turning brown to the capsaicin in that bowl of vindaloo curry making you sweat. So, will the fact that Joe Wachter spends his days teaching chemistry at Harper College give him an advantage in the Cook of the Week challenge?”
- Workshops from the Library and Writing Center
- Accommodating Diverse Learners: Academy Webinar with Pascuala Herrera and Debbie Reuter
- Mark Your Calendars for Tech Fest!
- Photos from the Harper 50th Anniversary Retro Holiday Gathering for All Faculty/Staff
- Meet Monica Shirley, Diverse Faculty Fellow
- Meet Brianne Mangione, Diverse Faculty Fellow
- Online Library Resources
- Spring 2018 Faculty/Staff Orientation Week Schedule
- Congratulations to the Cornerstone Showcase Presenters!
- Harper 50th Curriculum Infusion—What Students Say is Most Relevant
- Congratulations to the 2017 Glenn A. Reich Memorial Faculty Award Winner, Pardess Mitchell!
- Blackboard Updates on MyHarper Portal
- Help your students learn graphing skills (and help them win a gift card)!
- Webinar Recording: Understanding the Role of Social Justice in Our Classrooms
- Congratulations, OSCQR Peer Reviewers!