From the Daily Herald… “Complex chemical reactions go on in food constantly from a banana turning brown to the capsaicin in that bowl of vindaloo curry making you sweat. So, will the fact that Joe Wachter spends his days teaching chemistry at Harper College give him an advantage in the Cook of the Week challenge?”
- 2018 Diversity Symposium
- Fulbright Scholar Program
- Students Love Learning!
- Harper Copyright Tutorial Helps You Answer the Question: Can I Use This?
- Help One More Student Stay
- New Job Information Module Available for Blackboard
- Composting, Tree Planting, Upcycling, and More
- 10th Annual Assessment Conference & Share Fair: A Decathlon Event!
- Transparency in Course Design
- Harper Earns National Excellence in Assessment Designation