From the Daily Herald… “Complex chemical reactions go on in food constantly from a banana turning brown to the capsaicin in that bowl of vindaloo curry making you sweat. So, will the fact that Joe Wachter spends his days teaching chemistry at Harper College give him an advantage in the Cook of the Week challenge?”
- What does our HLC Assurance Argument say about student learning?
- Using Humor to Maximize Learning: Mary Kay Morrison
- Psychological Wellness 101
- Webinar Recording: Accommodating Diverse Learners
- Faculty Retreat: Meet One of Our Presenters, Dr. Kirsten Matthews
- Free Speech: The Debate
- Interested in strategies to improve students’ abilities to overcome their struggles? You might want to join a new CoP!
- Faculty Retreat: Meet One of Our Presenters, Maham Khan
- Faculty Retreat: Sign Up for the Friday Evening Programs (Trivia & Talent)
- Calling all faculty who seek to better prepare students for clinical, internship, or workplace experiences! We have a new CoP for you!