This course is designed to help faculty develop a personal pedagogical theory and practice. We will achieve this through reading, reflection, and discussion. Participants will study pedagogical theories that range from Socrates to recent research on culturally responsive pedagogy, the neuroscience of learning, and cooperative learning.
- Format: Blended (online and face-to-face)
- Dates: March 1, 2018 – April 26, 2018
- Face-to-face meetings: Thursdays, March 1, March 22, and April 26, 4 p.m. – 6 p.m., D269
- GECs: 2
- Instructor: Jeannine Lombardi, BUS/SS
- View Syllabus
- Fee: No cost.
- Register Now (Registration Deadline: February 15, 2018)
Questions? Please contact the Academy at 847.925.6174, firstname.lastname@example.org.