A powerful magic, called Critical Thinking, has been spotted on the grounds of Hogwarts Harper! Critical Thinking is a skill that can be cultivated in all of our students, and can cause extraordinary things to happen. However, there is a mystery surrounding this powerful skill. What, exactly, is Critical Thinking? How will you know it when you see it, and how will you assist Harper students in wielding it? Join your fellow wizards on a series of magical quests to better understand, measure, and draw out Critical Thinking. Muggles welcome.
- Faon Grandinetti, Associate Director of Outcomes Assessment and Institutional Effectiveness
- Julia Lamping, Institutional Effectiveness Analyst
- Melissa Baysingar, Instructional Design Specialist
- Two sessions to choose from:
- Friday, October 26, 9:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, October 30, 12 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Location: Building F, Room F317
Questions? Please contact the Academy at 847.925.6174, email@example.com.