Congratulations to the following faculty and staff members for presenting a project at the Spring 2017 Explorer Series Project Showcase:
- Kathi Hock, Health Careers: Haiku Deck
- Jonathan Loos, Math & Science: Microsoft Sway
- Amanda Nielsen, Academy for Teaching Excellence, Microsoft Sway
- Tedd Prater, Career & Technical Programs: Blackboard Collaborate Ultra and OSCQR Rubric
- Sarah Sherry, Health Careers: Microsoft Sway
- Cammy Wayne, Business & Social Science: Microsoft Sway and Microsoft OneNote
- Taimi Wilk, Liberal Arts: Microsoft Sway
Each of these participants attended both parts of an Explorer Series workshop and then demonstrated how they used one or more of the tools presented in the workshops. The tools included Microsoft Sway, Blackboard Collaborate Ultra, and the OSCQR Rubric for online course quality reviews. Great job and thanks for presenting!
Questions? Please contact the Academy at 847.925.6174, email@example.com.