- This event has passed.
Comic Books & Visual Literacy in the College Classroom
November 16, 2017 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Graduate Equivalency Course (GEC)
- Format: Blended (online and face-to-face)
- Dates: October 5, 2017 – November 30, 2017
- Face-to-face meetings: Thursdays, October 5, October 19, November 2, November 16, November 30
- GECs: 3
- Instructor: Dr. Brian Cremins, LIB ARTS
- View Syllabus & Learn More
- Fee: No cost.
- Registration Closed (Registration Deadline: September 21, 2017)
Individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation or who have questions about physical access may contact the event host or Access and Disability Services at email@example.com, 847.925.6266, at least two weeks in advance of the event date.
Academy for Teaching Excellence Workshop Cancellation Policy
Occasionally, the Academy for Teaching Excellence may have to cancel a workshop due to circumstances beyond our control. With the exception of instructor illness and inclement weather, the decision to cancel a workshop will be made 48 hours prior to the scheduled date of the workshop. In the event of a cancellation, the Academy will make every effort to notify registered participants via their Harper College email account. If you have a concern about a workshop you have registered for being cancelled, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847.925.6174.