- This event has passed.
6th Annual Human Services Conference
April 7 @ 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Cultivating RESILIENCE with Clients and Communities
Join practitioners, educators, students, and leaders for professional development on current human services issues, relevant resources, and best practices for serving our changing communities. Our theme “Resilience” will involve dynamic sessions on clinical issues across the lifespan, underserved groups, social justice issues, and community development with respect to cultivating resilience with clients and communities.
At this inter-disciplinary conference, you will find professional development sessions, roundtable discussions, panels, a resource and university fair, and visual displays of healing, activism, and resilience. This conference is valuable for practitioners, educators, faith and organizational leaders, and students in human services, social work, criminal justice, education, health care, and related fields.
- Register online here.
- Public/Professionals: $79; Students: $39
- Resource Fair Participants: $25; University Fair Participants: $99
- Registration for all participants includes a light breakfast, all sessions, resource and university fair, lunch, and verification of participation. Third party billing is available.
- CEUs for LCSW, LCPC, Psychologists, Nurses, Educators (CPDUs) provided FREE by Amita Healthcare.
- CEUs for ICDVP are provided by WINGS at the door for a $10 fee paid by check to WINGS.
Questions about conference or CEUs? Please contact Valerie Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Academy for Teaching Excellence Workshop Cancellation Policy
Occasionally, the Academy for Teaching Excellence may have to cancel a workshop due to circumstances beyond our control. With the exception of instructor illness and inclement weather, the decision to cancel a workshop will be made 48 hours prior to the scheduled date of the workshop. In the event of a cancellation, the Academy will make every effort to notify registered participants via their Harper College email account. If you have a concern about a workshop you have registered for being cancelled, please contact email@example.com or call 847.925.6174.