“Generation Z” has arrived on the Harper campus! According to The Beloit College Mindset List, “they are the first generation for whom a ‘phone’ has been primarily a video game, direction finder, electronic telegraph, and research library.”
Students born after 1995 are a part of this exciting group, which brings unique strengths and challenges to the classroom. Let’s fully engage this new generation.
- Facilitator: Melissa Baysingar, Instructional Design Specialist
- Four sessions to choose from:
- Tuesday, April 24, 12 p.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 25, 3 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday, April 26, 6 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Friday, April 27, 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
All workshops held in the NEW Academy space: Building F, Room F320.
Questions? Please contact the Academy at 847.925.6174, firstname.lastname@example.org.