Congratulations to the following faculty members for presenting a project at the Fall 2017 Cornerstone Series Showcase:
- Faiza Asghar, Mathematics & Science
- Raeghan Graessle, Mathematics & Science
- Ana Maria Contreras, Liberal Arts
- Robert Allare, Business & Social Science
- Brianne Mangione, Mathematics & Science
- Ruth Moser, Mathematics & Science
Each of these participants attended both parts of a Cornerstone Series workshop and then demonstrated an innovation (or innovations) they’ve made in their face-to-face or online classroom. The presentations included hands-on ways to make an impact with collaborative learning, incorporate pieces of “Making the 4 Connections in Your Classroom”, create a course orientation in Blackboard Collaborate, and more! Great job and thanks for presenting!