Congratulations to the first cohort of Level II Adjunct Faculty!
These faculty members completed a Reflective Educator GEC during the summer semester and developed a comprehensive ePortfolio documenting their reflective practices, college service, and professional development that was reviewed and approved by a committee.
A total of 29 adjunct faculty were awarded the Level II designation in this first cohort, representing all divisions and 22 departments.
- Robert Allare, History
- Olivia Barker, World Languages
- Theodore Brady, English
- Tony Butler, Fire Science
- Kristin Cushing, Student Development
- Daniel Godston, English
- Steven Gomez, Psychology
- Khursheed Ichhaporia, Biology
- Brenda Jentink, Architectural Studies
- Julie Jordan, Mathematics
- Alexis Kowalik, Chemistry
- Richard Krupa, Political Science
- Jennifer Lau-Bond, Resources for Learning
- Cory Long, English as a Second Language
- Kate Magnuson, English as a Second Language
- Cindy Miller, Computer Information Systems
- George Mochocki, Management
- Cari Paterno, Psychology
- Vasumathi Raman, Economics
- Michael Ribant, Geography
- Sheila Rotelli, Management
- Kathleen Sachs, World Languages
- Mary Ann Schaefer, Health Science Core
- Susan Schanowski, Kinesiology & Health Education
- Gregory Sipla, Management
- Michael Sletten, Computer Information Systems
- Susan Taves, Hospitality
- Steven Titus, English
- Stacey Watson, Student Development
Click on the video below to hear testimonials from some of Harper’s Level II adjunct faculty on their experience with the program.
The next application cycle for the Level II Adjunct Faculty Engagement Program will begin in early Spring 2019. Learn more about the program here: http://harper-academy.net/level-ii-adjunct-faculty-engagement-program/.